Welcome to Not the same stream.
In particular I hope to continue:
- Posting material from Anglican Information as it arrives and picking up what's happening in the Province of Central Africa.
- Arguing against the foolishness and wrongheadedness of attempting to centralise the Anglican Communion and control how people believe.
- And some MCU material will probably appear on both.
In addition I'd like to explore:
- How do we build a church that is inclusive in practice?
- What the internet (etc.) does to faith and churches
- What does the whole idea of 'emergent' churches or 'fresh expressions' do to the existing power structures of churches?
- Constructivist approaches to ecclesiology
What I would very much like to do is to invite people (especially those who comment regularly on Only Connect) to contribute directly to this blog - both as commentators and as authors - and in that way to broaden the range of issues and the range of perspectives.
And I've turned comment moderation off, just to see how it goes. Welcome to Not the same stream.